The Brazilians had to change their tactics and abandon their usual direct quick passing attacking style.
They start going forward via the flags, crossing the ball into the keepers box and luckily for them, that worked out well. Brazilians took advantage of the 3 minutes Bolivians' lack of concentration and took the lead by 2-0 in 53'.
At that point, the punters 'cold sweat' who backed the Over 2.5 goals at average price @1.40 start feeling better but the ''Under2.5goalsDogs'' had hopefully their hand on their cash out button to save the bets.
This is what I did. I had my score 2-0 & Under 2.5 goals cashed out by the 82' minute and escaped with a small profit.
One thing we got very right was the 'trick' the bookies tried to play with us with their prices. Over 2.5 goals @1.44 average before the kick off but 2-0 score @5.8 average. Really? As I said it should be at least @10.00 if that game would be a 'real and sure' Over 2.5 goals result. However, I compromised with price @7.20 on Betfair Exchange before kick off.
More exciting games are coming up today and I have posted below some useful information about the tournament, as also my upcoming betting tips.
Don't forget! Whether you like live betting, value betting, multiples, anytime scores, Betfair has the best prices and most reliable cashout option. Open your account today!
This tournament will be the 46th edition of the Copa América, the quadrennial international men's
association football championship organized by
South America's football ruling body CONMEBOL.
It will be held in Brazil. Chile are the two-time
defending champions, having won the 2015 and
2016 editions of the tournament. (source Wiki)
Originally, the 2019 Copa América was to be hosted by Chile, while Brazil was due to host the 2015 Copa América due to CONMEBOL's rotation policy of tournaments being held in alphabetical order.
However, due to the organization of the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup, 2014 FIFA World Cup, and the 2016 Summer Olympics in that country, Brazil decided against also hosting the 2015 Copa América. Brazil and Chile's football federations agreed to swap the order of being hosts of the 2015 and 2019 championships. This agreement was approved by CONMEBOL in 2012.
The 2019 Copa America will be the final edition played on odd years and with 12 teams. Starting in 2020, the tournament will be held in the same year as similar tournaments such as the UEFA European Championship.
- Apart from all ten CONMEBOL national teams which are eligible to enter, CONMEBOL initially planned to hold a 16-team tournament by inviting six teams from outside CONMEBOL. On 16 March 2018, CONMEBOL announced three teams from CONCACAF and three teams from Asian Football Confederation (AFC) would be invited to participate in the 2019 Copa América.
- On 12 April 2018, it was announced that Qatar, the host of the 2022 FIFA World Cup, accepted the invitation to participate in the tournament.
- On 4 May 2018, CONMEBOL announced that the tournament would instead be played with 12 teams, the same number as previous editions since 1993 (apart from the Copa América Centenario held in 2016), with the two guest teams being Qatar and Japan from the AFC. Both teams managed to reach the final of the 2019 AFC Asian Cup held in the UAE, which was won by Qatar.
- This will also be the first Copa América to not feature any team from CONCACAF since teams have been invited; in particular, Mexico, which have competed in all ten editions since 1993 as an invited team, will not participate in this tournament. United States have competed in four tournaments, including the 2016 event as host.
price on Betfair Exchange is generous between 2.25 to 2.55 so far.
Brazil - Bolivia. The hosts hold the opening and face a 'tough cookie' in my view.
The visitors play tight in away games and they are not used to be 'humiliated'. What I am trying to say is, my main prediction is Under 2.5 goals @2.35 average price across popular
Now what puzzles me is the bookies 'tricks'. They favour Over 2.5 goals @1.55 average price but they offer score 2-0 @4.70 and 3-0 @5.50 average prices. This does not makes sense. If the Under 2.5 goals payout so high, the score 2-0 should payout at least @10.00 Felling adventurous? Score 1-1 @22.00 could be a 'surprisingly' addition to 2-0 score's
Venezuela - Peru. The draw climbs high in this game although I favour slightly Peru's
experience. Both teams to score is my main predictions and scores 1-1 & 1-2 for in-
Argentina - Colombia. The bookies do not clearly favour the Argentinians and I could not agree more. I expect a tight game and it could go either way. Under 2.5 goals is my main tips and scores 1-0 & 0-1 for in-play trading.
Paraguay - Qatar. If I expect at least one surprise (among others) in this tournament, it's the team of Qatar. The Paraguayans don't convince me with their recent performance in contrast with their opponents who play ''convincing'' football in my view. 2-3 goals is my main prediction and scores 0-2 & 1-1 for in-play trading.
Uruguay - Ecuador. Not much to say about this game, I expect 'one way or another' to see the 'hosts' winning it with score 2-0 or 2-1. The market 2-3 goals offers great value.
Japan - Chile. Could the Japanese 'surprise' us? I don't think so, not in this
one at least. The hosts have improved a lot recently but Chile's side has some quality and
are in better form. 2-3 goals is my main prediction and scores 0-2 & 1-2 for in-play
Betfair Exchange offers the highest prices for single scores betting and the most reliable cashout option.
Best of Luck!
* The high value football tips (scores and high odds) are posted mainly for single betting, in play cashout / trading. Whenever a value bet offers reasonable profit ''in play'' and the cash out option / trading is available, the bet is considered won. Please, always bet responsibly!